Read this before you start your Application!
In 2019, applications have to be completed online by March 31st, and we are accepting only a limited number of applications per region. If we reach that quota before March 31st, the application window will close early. Please ensure that you submit your complete application as early as possible to be considered. Make sure that you read and understand all instructions before you start.
The online application process has two steps. In Step 1, you will create your application record, and in Step 2 you will have to supply all supporting documents. Your application is considered incomplete and will NOT be reviewed until all supporting documents have been uploaded.
- At the start you will be asked a few questions that determine whether you are eligible to apply or not.
If you are eligible to apply, you will be asked for the following:
- The contact information of the Candidate
- The contact information of Parent/Guardian #1 and, if applicable, of Parent/Guardian #2.
- You will also have to supply some very specific line information from the 2016 and 2017 Notices Of Assessment (NOAs) from Revenue Canada for Parent/Guardian #1 and, if applicable, for Parent/Guardian #2.
- You will have to sign the Program Rules, Expectations and Release
- Once you have submitted the above information, Step 1 is completed.
After completing Step 1, you will receive a special link to your personal document upload site instantly, as well as by email. Keep this email in a secure place, as you can visit and revisit the upload site until March 31st or until our quotas are filled, whichever comes first. In other words, if our quotas are filled before March 31 and/or before you have uploaded all of your supporting documents, the link will be terminated early, and your application will be considered as incomplete, and therefore disqualified.
On the upload site you will be asked to uploads the following documents:
- Six (6) digital photographs that adhere to these guidelines
- Scans of the 2017 and 2016 Notices of Assessment (NOA) for Parent/Guardian #1 (2 pages each, 4 total)
- Scans of the 2017 and 2016 Notices of Assessment (NOA) for Parent/Guardian #2 (2 pages each, 4 total)
- A scan of a completed Candidate Statement [English or French] (1 page)
- A scan of a completed Personal Reference Form [English or French] (1 page)
- A scan of a completed Dental Examination Form [English or French] completed by your Dentist (1 page)
- Scans of the 2017 and 2016 Tax return for Parent/Guardian #1 (1 page)
- Scans of the 2017 and 2016 Tax return for Parent/Guardian #2 (1 page)